Injection and Compression Bonded Magnets
Bonded Magnets offer a variety of possible shapes and geometries of magnetization. For bonded parts magnetic powder is mixed with bonding material (e.g. PA6, PA12 oder PPS) which will either be processed by injection- or compression moulding. In general all sintered magnet materials can be used for bonded parts (Ferrite, NdFeB, SmCo). Due to the use of bonding material bonded magnets provide less energy density than sintered magnets.
- Customized Magnets providing the best solution for your specific application
- Application-Support both in german and english language
- Customized Logistic Concepts (Kanban, EDI, Stock, product liability insurance)
- QA qualification documentation such as initial sample test report, PPAP, IMDS
- Experience in magnet business for more than 20 years